File Transfer and Data Security Training
Our Expertise Becomes Your Expertise
As independent integrators, HANDD has extensive insight into file transfer and data security solutions. We are committed to sharing our expertise with everyone in your enterprise, from business managers to IT administrators and end-users.
We host regular training seminars covering overall data security and information exchange strategy, as well as in-depth technical training. We match this with training designed to raise awareness, helping to prevent the loss of sensitive data at every level.
You can choose from a generic course or we can tailor bespoke courses to meet your requirements, focusing on the specific software that you use.
Training can then be delivered at your premises, in our offices or training facilities, or online.
Read on to explore our file transfer and data security training by type and topic, or contact us now for more help.
Training by Type and Topic
Below are some of the most common types of training that we provide. We can also combine parts of different training modules to create a bespoke solution for your enterprise.
- FileXpress File Transfer
- EFT Server and Modules
- EFT Enterprise and Modules
- MOVEit DMZ and Modules
- MOVEit Central and Modules
- WS_FTP Server and Modules
- GoAnywhere Director
- GoAnywhere Services
- GoAnywhere Gateway
- Universal SSH Key Manager
- Tectia Server
- Tectia Client
- TITUS Message Classification
- TITUS Classification for Microsoft Office
- TITUS Classification for Desktop
- TITUS Bulk Classification
- TITUS File Server Classification
- Digital Guardian
- Additional Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Training
- WhiteHat Sentinel
Additional Website Security Training
- Training courses tend to follow a given outline. A generic training course contains modules on:
- Overview of Software
- System Architecture
- Client Compatibility
- Deployment Database
- Integration Management
- Compliance and Regulations
- API Reporting