The primary task is to support the sales team as a technical expert, delivering consultative advice on customer security problems, with the ability to demonstrate/prove solutions to these problems.
- Be able to articulate the company’s technology, services and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Creating High Level Design diagrams, solution flow diagrams, presentations etc to support the customer’s understanding of how a solution would work
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Supporting and answering technical questions from our customers on our products and current IT security trends, policies and processes.
- Demonstrating product effectively either face to face or by web sharing and using slides and/or live product.
- Proactively ensure that technical issues of implementation cases are handled in a timely and effective manner and keep partner and customer engineers actively engaged.
- Communicate to internal stake holders the status of technical evaluations and any issues that may arise
- Working knowledge of current security issues and technologies concerning the industry, together with a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments in this field.
- Experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Firm understanding of project management
- Proven ability to technically drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong industry experience
- High level design report writing skills
- RFP writing skills
- Excellent communication and “people” skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- An independent and proactive worker with a customer-focused team player mindset.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong communication skills, for communicating with both technical and business (non-technical) customers.
- Record of taking ownership of issues and following through to resolution
- Strong willingness to learn
Strong understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Familiarity with windows/unix/linux platforms
- Virtualization technologies, in-premise and cloud based
- Current IT Security trends, policies and processes.
- Broad knowledge of security products and solutions
- Familiar with Secure File Transfer protocols (SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS – AS2 would be a bonus).
- Understanding of encryption technologies e.g. SSH, SSL, AES, 3-DES, PGP etc
- Knowledge of B2B processes would be advantageous
- Understanding of how Identity & Access is managed in enterprise
- Experience of networks and domains
- Ability to lead self and others
- Security conscious – Security-Cleared would be a clear advantage
- Knowledge of PKI would be a clear advantage.
In the first instance, candidates should register their interest through this posting. If you are interested in a career at HANDD please send your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com.