HANDD are looking for a technically minded customer focused individual to fill a position in their Solutions team.
The primary tasks of the successful applicant are to aid the sales process and customer relationships from a technical perspective for the portfolio of software available through HANDD, as well as consultancy and delivery of certain technological aspects.
HANDD are looking for a motivated self-starter who takes the initiative and displays a keenness to overcome issues and learn. A team player with a strong work ethic not afraid to go above and beyond and work at a fast pace.
- Be able to articulate the company’s ethos, technology, services and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Creation of High-Level Design diagrams, solution flow diagrams, presentations etc to support the customer’s understanding of how a solution would work.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Supporting and answering technical questions from our customers on our products and current IT security trends, policies and processes.
- Demonstrating product effectively either face to face or by web sharing and using slides and/or live product.
- Communicate to internal stake holders the status of technical evaluations and any issues that may arise.
- Maintain a to-do list.
- Report to sales leadership on status of ongoing sales opportunities
- Deliver technical requirements through software implementation to customers post sale.
- Plan and follow delivery methodologies to customers environment.
- Be able to showcase innovation and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Working knowledge of current security issues and technologies concerning the industry, together with a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments in this field.
- Experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Exposure to project management lifecycles
- Proven ability to technically drive the sales process from plan to close
- Report writing skills
- RFP writing experience
- Excellent communication and “people” skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- An independent and proactive worker with a customer-focused team player mindset.
- Excellent oral and written English & German communication skills.
- Strong communication skills, for communicating with both technical and business (non-technical) customers.
- Record of taking ownership of issues and following through to resolution
- Strong willingness to learn
Strong understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server family including but not limited to AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO & IIS technologies
- Basic understanding of UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies, on-premise and cloud based
- Current IT Security trends, policies and processes.
- Broad knowledge of security products and solutions
- Familiar with Secure File Transfer protocols (SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS – AS2 would be a bonus).
- Understanding of encryption technologies e.g. SSH, SSL, AES, 3-DES, PGP etc
- Knowledge of B2B processes would be advantageous
- Experience of networks and domains
- Experience of working with APIs and understanding of RESTful systems.
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
If you are interested in this role please send your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com.