Channel Account Manager
We’re looking for a proven Channel Account Manager that will report to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with reseller channel and leveraging the channel to hit revenue goals for all HANDD solutions.
- Creating and maintaining a Channel Partner program
- Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximise product sales within customer base
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners
- Meets / Exceeds Revenue Goals
- Manage sales activities and maintain sales records and reports
- Weekly reporting of activities and forecasting
- Provide product training to partners and inform them about complimentary services offered.
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion
- Develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives
- Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements
- Leads joint partner planning process to develop objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Identifies, recruits and on-boards new partners that fill a geography or vertical market gap
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
- Maintains SFDC for partners
- Completes required training and development objectives
Education and Experience
- Seven (7 +) plus years selling high technology products through the channel
- Knowledge of data cyber security is a plus
- Proven track record of successful selling into channel accounts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high energy, motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to travel when required
- A structured and processed style of working with good time-management skill
- Good analytical and forecasting skills
Why join HANDD?
We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, and an environment that fosters creativity and divergent thinking.
At HANDD, your contributions will be incredibly impactful, and your ideas will be embraced. Our offices are located in the heart of Reading, within walking distance of Reading train station.
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to talk!
- Salary Range £50,000 to £60,000 plus commission
- Full-time, permanent position
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
To apply, in the first instance please send your CV to email@example.com