Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a proven Business Development Manager that will report to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for New Business acquisition (New Logo) for all HANDD solutions.
- Responsible for new account acquisition through business to business sales of HANDD’s software licensing, appliances and services to accounts
- Working with the Sales Director, develop and implement specific target account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives
- Use Salesforce effectively, be responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities
- Manage and drive pipeline and revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Meet or exceed sales quota
- Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management
Education and Experience
- Extensive and proven IT software Sales experience selling security software
- Relationship management and new business sales experience
- Experience of identifying, penetrating and developing pipeline within target accounts
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Experience meeting with and presenting to C-level / executive level contacts within customers’ accounts
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all level
- A structured and processed style of working with good time-management skills
- Experience of working across various vertical markets
- Good analytical and forecasting skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll gain from joining HANDD;
We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, and an environment that fosters creativity and divergent thinking.
At HANDD, your contributions will be incredibly impactful, and your ideas will be embraced. Our offices are located in the heart of Reading, within walking distance of Reading train station.
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to talk!
To apply for this role please send your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com.