TITUS Message Classification
Have you ever sent an email to the wrong person?
TITUS Message Classification is a security and governance solution that enables organizations to ensure consistent and proper handling of their email.
With a wide range of customizable functionality, this solution can:
- Assist users to easily classify every email before its sent
- Warn users of potential data breaches
- Scan message content for PII and other sensitive information
The user’s classification selection is stored with the email as persistent metadata, which organizations can use to increase the accuracy and effectiveness of DLP, archiving, and perimeter security solutions.
Enable users to identify their information
- Allow users to classify email
- Assist users to properly capture the sensitivity of their information
- Automatically apply visual markings which highlight the sensitivity
Prevent data loss
- Enforce real-time policies at the desktop
- Raise user awareness for proper information handling
- Enhance DLP and other downstream solutions with TITUS metadata
Meet compliance requirements
- Enforce the classification of every email
- Comply with government protective marking standards
- Meet regulatory requirements for data protection
TITUS also provides tools for classification of Microsoft Office documents and other files. Read more about TITUS Classification for Microsoft Office and TITUS Classification for Desktop to learn how these products interoperate with Message Classification to prevent costly data leakage.