Tectia MFT Events
Tectia MFT Events enables secure automation and execution of file transfer operations, events, and remote commands, with an easy to use GUI for event composition. It provides enterprise-class features such as guaranteed delivery, seamless strong security, file integrity checking and central auditing. Unlike conventional solutions, it scales cost-effectively to large mesh networks in both Windows and Unix environments, without enforcing a rigid hub-and-spoke enterprise file transfer model. It enables the enterprise to agilely adapt to changes in its business environment, such as new and emerging regulatory mandates, or extensions to the enterprise introduced by mergers and new business partners.
- With Tectia MFT Events, you no longer need to configure your file transfers using complicated, rigid, error-prone and costly to manage scripts. An easy to use GUI and a standard interface offer a unified method of composing and managing file transfers, throughout heterogeneous OS environments.
- It provides you with all the required file transfer management features, including powerful triggers, alerts, and a wide variety of operations for pre- and post-processing.
- Tectia MFT Events can be deployed cost-effectively in a full and flexible mesh environment of file transfer nodes, instead of forcing business processes to conform to a rigid hub-and-spoke model.
- Tectia MFT Events file transfer environments can easily adapt to changes in the business environment, adding new nodes, connections, and promoting nodes with heavy traffic into hubs – without spending resources to re-engineer scripts.
- File transfer and other data processing events can be grouped into flexible and freely defined chains, without conforming to rigid pre- and post-processing steps. Event success, failure, and threshold parameters can trigger and execute alternative chains of further operations, to define flexible and powerful business processes.
- Guaranteed Delivery ensures that large files are transmitted as planned. Configurable alerts will notify users and operators of any problems, and easy to use log analysis tools for troubleshooting.
- A standardized interface for event composition ensures that unified error handling is implemented throughout the enterprise, instead of relying on individual administrators.
- A unified method of managing file transfer operations on all operating systems reduces the management burden and resources spent on maintaining homegrown legacy systems. It also further reduces the risks of failures and the costs of disruptions to business operations.
- Tectia MFT Events provides secure and standards-based file transfer and remote execution capabilities, and a variety of strong authentication methods – built on a standards-based security platform from one of the most respected companies in the communications security market.
- Tectia MFT Events can be put to use in minutes, and with an intuitive interface for workflow control the user training needs are minimal. It provides the same unified GUI across all enterprise operating systems providing the same user experience on all platforms.
- Strong FIPS 140-2 certified encryption engine.
- Monitor, Log and Audit your file transfer environment.
- Guaranteed delivery and failure notifications will help to meet SLAs.
- Centralized file transfer auditing with Tectia SSH Manager (sold separately)