WS_FTP Server with SSH
WS_FTP Server with SSH has the same core functionality as WS_FTP Server with added SSH protocol. WS_FTP Server with SSH makes administering a file transfer server easy and gives your organization a secure guaranteed delivery solution that is easily installed and configured in minutes. Used by administrators globally to support millions of end users and petabytes of data, WS_FTP Server provides powerful administrative control over server access and user permissions and offers person-to-person file transfer.
A simple, secure, and compliant file transfer server, WS_FTP Server with SSH scales to thousands of user accounts and hundreds of concurrent user connections. Plus it can now be configured for failover to ensure high-availability – critical to those organizations that demand uninterrupted systems performance.
Features, Benefits and Modules
- Server logs of all file transfer activity
- Syslog integration
- Automatic alerts and notifications
- Virtualized platform support
- Simultaneous internal & external DBs
- Workflow and scheduling (With MOVEit Central)
- User provisioning, access
- and permissions
- Password policies
- Rules for IP and user lockout
- Set user quotas
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography
- File extension rules
- Rules for alerts and notifications
- File integrity checking
- Administrative delegation of duties
- External authentication (AD; NT; ODBC)
- Encryption and protocol rules: SSL and SSH
- Ad Hoc Transfer module – enables person-to-person file transfer using a Web browser or Microsoft Outlook.
- Web Transfer module – enables users to transfer files with their browser between their computer and WS_FTP Server.
- Failover option – ensures high availability and uninterrupted file transfer service for increased uptime and reliability.
This product is similar to:Globalscape EFT Server – Ipswitch MOVEit DMZ – SSH Tectia Server