Today more than 80% of multi-enterprise collaboration (B2B) is conducted by electronic file transfer, yet many organizations continue to use disparate technologies that just can’t meet the growing demands and service level requirements of information exchange. These legacy file transfer applications have proliferated under the radar, resulting in significant cost, maintenance effort and loss of control at an enterprise level.
Faced with these challenges, and given that the majority of data moving through an organization is comprised of large flat and/or batch files, more companies are turning to managed file transfer (MFT) technologies with integration capabilities, for both consolidation and application integration. MFT is regarded as an absolute must to protect sensitive information and improve enterprise-wide compliance, visibility, reporting and management.
MessageWay is a platform for B2B, MFT and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) that lets companies integrate and govern their internal and external processes. The MessageWay solution delivers fast time-to-value while meeting compliance requirements and SLAs; reducing data loss; cutting costs; and increasing efficiency, revenue, and profit. MessageWay delivers reliable and scalable performance and has proven to handle extreme volumes of data exchanges, thousands of trading partners, and millions of users with governance, translation, and file lifecycle tracking.
This strategic solution delivers complete integration with B2B and EDI processes and applications while providing a single tool for managing every aspect of file exchange, providing significant improvements in efficiency, governance and ROI. MessageWay coordinates and monitors all file transfers – across multiple servers and multiple domains – to prepare files for reliable delivery to their final destination. It also enables administrators to direct actionable files to specific business applications precisely when they’re needed. All important steps in eliminating bottlenecks that can slow file delivery.
And by adding MessageWay’s accompanying ONEview visibility and analysis option, your organization will gain business visibility into all file and data transfers. Working in conjunction with MessageWay to deliver real-time and actionable information about file and data transfers and related metadata. ONEview gives your business users and technical users real-time insight they need to take action, make sound business decisions, and deliver better business results.
The MessageWay server includes several tightly integrated components that provide tailored combinations of file services for individual solutions:
Manager: for centralized control over all electronic file movement.
Transport: for highly reliable IP-based communications to exchange files in complete confidence.
Integrator: for modernization of your existing application environment with advanced MFT capabilities.
Features, Benefits and Modules
- Increases business agility: Quickly resolve integration challenges between applications like CRM, ERP and supply chain
- Plays well with others: Interoperable with existing infrastructure. Easy to install, configure, deploy and use
- Governs and enforces: Mitigate data risk by increasing visibility, control, compliance and security
- Transforms and validates: Provide data translation for destination-ready file and message delivery
- Delivers reliable and scalable performance: Proven to handle extreme volumes of data exchanges, thousands of trading partners, and millions of end users
- Improves visibility: Gain real-time and actionable information about file and data transfers and related metadata with MessageWay’s accompanying ONEview visibility and analysis solution
- ONEview a visibility and analysis solution that delivers real-time and actionable information about file and data transfers and related metadata.
- MessageWay Translator provides high-performance data translation services.