Business Development Manager Vacancy
ROLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Pangbourne, West Reading
About the Company
We are a reseller and distributor of security software solutions. Due to our growth and expansion we are seeking a professional, articulate and tenacious Business Development Manager, to be based in our Head Office in Reading. UK and International travel is likely, but not substantial in year 1. You will be a professional, confident and capable individual who is determined to succeed and grow with the company. The earning potential is uncapped as is the ability to lead.
The candidate is expected to generate their own leads from the extensive database of contacts as well as follow up leads generated from other marketing activities that are ongoing.
This role is suited to an individual who is comfortable dealing with large enterprise clients. You will ideally have some experience of both software and security sales although this is not essential for the right candidate as training will be provided.
- Explore and execute sales and marketing opportunities from database;
- Grow net revenue and profit;
- Utilise professional networks, relationships within customers and resellers, as well as marketing activities to create new opportunities/prospects;
- Establish and grow new and existing client base;
- Understand customer / reseller requirements and be able to recommend the best solutions for them;
- Able to speak knowledgeably with customers/resellers;
- Ensure minimum pipeline goals are met or exceeded;
- Manage CRM and provide weekly feedback on prospects and opportunities.
- 3+ years experience building and running successful channel sales
- Exceptional self-management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience selling into the IT software industry is a preference
- Ability to understand, articulate and deliver strategic value oriented solution messages
- Able to work without direct supervision
- This is a client facing sales role therefore impeccable presentation skills are essential
- Willing to engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from cold-calling prospects through to closing the deal
In the first instance please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
No Agencies Please